skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
24oz / Hr
"Tall Boy"
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Oh, language
Ever notice how it seems perfectly acceptable to say "You betcha", however if you say "You bet you", you sound like a dickhead?
1 comment:
Dus
said...
I NOTICE. OH YES, I NOTICE.
June 24, 2009 at 5:02 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
ag
View my complete profile
Friends of 24oz
Pudding Bath
HUMP DAY PUMP UP! SHARK WEEK!!
15 years ago
Of Ale and Men...
Quick Pic
16 years ago
ATS
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
September
(1)
▼
2009
(55)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(13)
▼
June
(11)
George Brownridge - Woman Pleaser
No title
Oh, language
Dick jokes
Virgil Caine
Storylords
Fun with WebChat - Part 2
Tremendous news!
Spoiler
Recession's affecting everyone
Hey y'all prepare yourself...
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
2007
(1)
►
November
(1)
Followers
1 comment:
I NOTICE. OH YES, I NOTICE.
Post a Comment