Overdue for a post? Yep
Time on my hands? Double Yep.

Got home today and Dupa had picked up this. Nectar of the Gods. Never tried the Peach, but turns out it's pretty damn good.

Huge peppers from the garden. 8" long, easy.

Each of those delightful little specks is a tomato. I've never seen plants this vined and big. The top of the middle plant is nearly 6'.

The only French word I like is "rotisserie". This is a salt cured spiral ham on a charcoal grill powered-rotisserie, amazing.

Minneapolis on a beautiful day. I know, hard to recognize without the gang fights, vagabonds, heathens, drunks drunk on listerene, theives, petty crooks, crooked cops, vikings, labor law violations, parking restrictions, $.25 "charge" for using a credit card, veterans who play pretend on washington & broadway who are homeless", skyway jackoff kings, people who go to The Drink in downtown, pan handlers and drug peddlers. On rare days like this, I actually forget I'm in Minnesota.

Venison bacon, farmers market eggs, whole wheat toast. 08/20/09.

Laser cat

Graffiti artist antagonism. This guy painted two huge (6'x4 1/2') tags on a warehouse alley where we would park our cars at the old office. I got to work a couple days later and saw two women scrubbing like hell to get both of the tags off the building. Six days later, a Wednesday morning may I add, I arrive to park to find this wise ass reply by the artist. I had a minor LOL on the walk into the building.
No comments:
Post a Comment