Monday, August 31, 2009

Weekend Update

It was a pretty good weekend for me. Had a big ass bonfire and few Old Mil's Friday night, two hours of wiffle ball on Saturday afternoon, then a hawaiian party in New Richmond Saturday night. Sunday was a world class walleye fish fry. Here are a few shots from the weekend. Please pardon the lack of my generally sarcastic statements/innuendos. I'm swamped today and wanted to get a post up today.


Fried walleye lunch, the labor.


Fried walleye lunch, the outcome.


The Walla Walla onions from the garden. They're as big as softballs now.


Tomato's are pretty damn close to being done... I still can't believe how big these bitches got this year.


Sunset looking west out of Roberts / New Richmond on Saturday night at the hawaiian party.

I'll come up with something better later as time permits. For now, F the vikes. And buy this shirt or this shirt.

No comments: