That said, this guy was a fucking idiot.
I took these pictures Saturday when I was dropping off a thank-you package of wine and Bud Light to the homeowners who've let my wreck sleep in their front yard the last two weeks. I also grabbed the plates (glad I remembered them).

Skid marks from the impact site. He hit me at an estimated 40 mph, front wheel up in the air.


Note the tire tread on the bumper.

Final injury update on the motorcycle driver: Broke his back in three places, (had to get six discs fused), broken wrist, shattered forearm. These are the only things I know that happened. He was in various hospitals for over a week, finally ending up at the Mayo Clinic on Rochester the last I heard. He would've been dead had he not had his helmet on, guaranteed.
1 comment:
Holy shit! that is bad-ass.
Unfortunately, that is also just plain bad. Sorry bout yer car dude.
Also, is it immature that I still laugh every time I read the words "skid marks"?
Post a Comment